· Case Material: High Quality Ceramic
· Case Diameter:35mm
· Case Thickness: 12mm
· Band Material: High Quality Ceramic
· Band Width: 14mm
· Band Length: 220mm with Adjustable Links
· Clasp: Stainless Steel Clasp
· Caseback: Stainless steel
· Glass: Hard Mineral glass
· Movement: Japanese Quartz Movement
· Water resistance: 3ATM water resistance
The mental image many of us get when trying to picture a ceramic watch, is something made using a material akin to kitchen pottery, but the ceramic material used in watch making is of a higher tech than normal ceramics. Through advanced scientific techniques of firing and glazing other materials, such as zirconium and aluminium, the materials are exposed to extreme temperatures, resulting in an extremely hard yet beautiful material, which can be sanded, shaped and polished into a highly durable and lightweight white ceramic watch by skilled technicians. Rado, from Switzerland, were the first brand to use high tech ceramics to manufacture ceramic watches as part of their watch range, back in 1986.
Advantages Of A Ceramic Watch
There are quite a few advantages that ceramic watches have over other materials used in the watch industry. Some of the more important ones are:
1. Prolonged durability due to the processes involved when making high tech ceramic for watches.
2.White Ceramic watch is lightweight and comfortable to wear, unlike many of the heavier weighing metals used.
3. The resistance factor of high tech ceramic cannot be beaten by the use of any other material. Even after years of use, and some knocks and scratches, the hard wearing and resistant ceramic will ensure that the watch looks brand new.
4. A ceramic watch, due to its molecular structure, resist wear and continue to look their best, making them aesthetically pleasing to the eye. They will continue to attract attention for the duration of their life.
5. The maintenance of the ceramic watch is very simple. Any dirt accumulated in the grooves of the wristband can be easily removed using a non abrasive cleaner.
Ceramic watches are now being built utilizing the latest advances in technology. Solar and motion powered models are available, as well as the usual battery powered ones, with the mechanical and digital options too. Customers at both ends of the spectrum can be satisfied, as a white ceramic watch that is perfect for heavy duty activities are available alongside much lighter and trendier models, perfect as a fashion statement all on its own. Consumers can decide which kind of watch best suits their lifestyle. High tech ceramic material has enabled several industries to become inspired by new applications of a tremendous and versatile substance, and the beautiful and practical ceramic watch is one result of that.
– Standard : For mass production, it would be packed by OPP and bubble bag
200 PCS / ctn Carton dimensions: 48*48*20CM N.W: 12.2kg G.W: 14.2kg
– You can also choose paper box or wooden box (custom design/LOGO/Company message is welcome)
For sample: 20 working days for new customized design after specification confirmed
7 working days for the sample in stock
For mass production: 30~40 working days after order confirm
Contact form description text
Order Enquiry Form
Contact form description text